Tonhalle Society Zurich
Do you attend our concerts regularly and feel strongly about the future of the Tonhalle Orchestra Zurich? With an association membership you will be able to promote your orchestra personally and ensure its continued existence, that it remains vital and is able to evolve.
What are the benefits of membership?
• You will become part of a great institution with a 150-year history.
• You will come even closer to “your” orchestra.
• You will participate through your voting rights and at the Annual General Meeting.
• Voucher for a CHF 50 discount on one concert ticket
• Access to pre-sale tickets for all concerts in the season, in writing by 31 July
• Free delivery of all editions of Tonhalle Orchestra magazine
• Free ticket to the annual members’ concert
• Tax benefit: membership fee and donations are tax-deductible
Annual fee and share certificate
• Individuals CHF 220 / CHF 100 *
• Couples CHF 330 / CHF 100 per person *
• Legal entities CHF 1,650 / CHF 500 *
• Youth members (up to 25 years) non-contributory / CHF 100 *
*Share certificate: non-recurring
The Tonhalle Society Zurich Association is open to individuals and legal entities. After your declaration of membership, you will be formally admitted to the Association at the next meeting of the Board of Directors. You will receive a share certificate by way of confirmation.